510 26th Ave. #507 BRAND NEW LARGE JR. 1 BEDROOM
November 24, 2015
This Junior One Bedroom unit features a beautiful BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, with all BRAND NEW HIGH END FIXTURES. Apartment also includes BRAND NEW cherry cabinets, BRAND NEW granite counters, BRAND NEW GAS stove and high-end new stainless steel appliances, all new light fixtures, paint, newly finished hardwood floors, and also features a large walk-in closet. The unit is located on the fourth floor and has excellent privacy and good natural light with a GREAT VIEW of downtown. With close proximity to both Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge, the property consists of an elegant 32-unit building, and is one of the largest and most beautiful residential buildings in this district. This location features easy access to downtown via the 1, 5, 31 and 38 Muni Lines, and is centrally located among some of the best restaurants in San Francisco's Richmond District.
*Please note, photos have been taken from a similar unit in the building.
* Gorgeous 1926 Concrete and Steel Building
* 32 units property on prominent corner location
* Fantastic Cafe Enchante downstairs with free Wi-Fi
* Beautifully remodeled common areas with historic San Francisco photographs
* Laundry facility on first floor
* Sentex secure entry and intercom system
* Abundant shopping within walking distance
* Owner pays for steam heat, water and garbage
* Conscientious on-site manager
*Remodeled kitchen and dining area which will fit a 2 person table/chairs.
*Tenant pays for PG&E services; water and trash included.
*On-site Laundromat in basement with washer & dryer.
*1 year-minimum lease.
*Offered at 2,395.00 per month
*Security deposit is 2,695.00
Total Move-in cost = 5,090.00
**** Please contact Eric at email@example.com.
This unit is available NOW! Serious applicants should bring complete information including your credit information, and your checkbooks.
This unit is a smoking optional unit, and all units in this building are smoking optional.
NO DOGS ALLOWED. Sorry.