510 26th Ave. #501
Renovated Top Floor Junior One Bedroom with gorgeous light!
This beautifully remodeled, west-facing junior one bedroom is located on the top floor of the building and has exceptional natural light and gorgeous views from its three bay windows. This corner unit features an updated kitchen and bathroom with brand-new high-end fixtures, and a small bedroom with glass French doors that lead to the living space. The apartment also includes new cherry cabinets, granite counters, a gas stove, and high-end stainless steel appliances, as well as new light fixtures and paint, double-paned windows, a large closet, and recently finished hardwood floors. With close proximity to both Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge, the property consists of an elegant 32-unit building, and is one of the largest and most beautiful residential buildings in this district. This location features easy access to downtown via the 1, 5, 31 and 38 Muni lines, and is centrally located among some of the best restaurants in San Francisco's Richmond District.
* Gorgeous 1926 Concrete and Steel Building
* 32-unit property on prominent corner location
* Fantastic Cafe Enchante downstairs with free Wifi
* Beautifully remodeled common areas with historic San Francisco photographs
* Sentex secure entry and intercom system
* Abundant shopping within walking distance
* Owner pays for steam heat, water, and garbage/recycling/compost
* Conscientious on-site manager
* Remodeled kitchen and dining area that will fit a 2-person table & chairs.
* Tenant pays for PG&E services
* On-site laundry facilities in basement with coin-operated washer & dryer.
* 1 year-minimum lease.
* Offered at 2,295.00 per month
* Security deposit is 2,595.00
Total Move-in cost = 4,890.00
*** Please contact Susie at (415) 990-1350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing appointment.
This unit is available NOW!
Serious applicants only.
NO DOGS ALLOWED.
510 26th Avenue Tandem Automobile Parking #1
Tandem parking spot in secure garage available starting December 1.
24-hour full access with remote control and electronic keypad. Month-to-month lease.
If interested or to schedule a viewing, please contact Susie at (415) 990-1350 or email@example.com.