510 26th Avenue, Apartment #302.
Renovated 3rd Floor Junior One Bedroom with gorgeous light!
This beautifully remodeled, west-facing junior one-bedroom is located on the third floor of the building and has plentiful natural light coming from its three bay windows. The apartment features an updated kitchen and bathroom with high-end fixtures, and a small bedroom with glass French doors. It also includes cherry cabinets, granite counters, a gas stove, and high-end stainless steel appliances, as well as new light fixtures and paint, double-paned windows, a large closet, and hardwood floors. With close proximity to both Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge, the property consists of an elegant 32-unit building, and is one of the largest and most beautiful residential buildings in this district. This location features easy access to downtown via the 1, 5, 31 and 38 Muni lines, and is centrally located among some of the best restaurants in San Francisco's Richmond District.
* Gorgeous 1926 Concrete and Steel Building
* 32-unit property on prominent corner location
* Fantastic Cafe Enchante downstairs with free Wifi
* Beautifully remodeled common areas with historic San Francisco photographs
* Sentex secure entry and intercom system
* Abundant shopping within walking distance
* Owner pays for steam heat, water, and garbage/recycling/compost
* Conscientious on-site manager
* Remodeled kitchen and dining area that will fit a 2-person table & chairs.
* Tenant pays for PG&E services
* On-site laundry facilities in basement with coin-operated washer & dryer.
* 1 year-minimum lease.
* Offered at 2,295.00 per month
* Security deposit is 2,595.00
Total Move-in cost = 4,890.00
**** Please contact Susie by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing appointment.
This unit is available October 5. Serious applicants only. Please note that these are photos of a similar unit.
NO DOGS ALLOWED.