510 26th Avenue, Apartment #506.
Renovated Top-Floor Junior One
Bedroom with gorgeous light
: Feb. 23
This beautifully remodeled, east-facing junior one
bedroom is located on the top floor of the building and has exceptional natural light and stunning views of downtown from its three bay windows. The apartment features an updated kitchen and bathroom with new high-end fixtures, and a
small bedroom with glass French doors that lead to a generous living space.
The apartment also includes new cherry cabinets, granite counters, a gas stove, and high-end stainless steel appliances,
as well as new light fixtures and paint, double-paned windows, a small walk-in closet, and recently finished hardwood floors.
With close proximity to both Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge, the property consists of an elegant 32-unit
building, and is one of the largest and most beautiful residential buildings in this district. This location features easy access to downtown via the 1, 5, 31 and 38 Muni lines, and is centrally located among some of the best restaurants in San Francisco's
* Gorgeous 1926 Concrete and Steel Building
* 32-unit property on prominent corner location
* Fantastic Cafe Enchante downstairs with free Wi-Fi
* Beautifully remodeled common areas with historic
San Francisco photographs
* Sentex secure entry and intercom system
* Abundant shopping within walking distance
* Owner pays for steam heat, water and garbage/recycling/compost
* Conscientious on-site manager
* Remodeled kitchen and dining area that will fit
a 4-person table/chairs.
* Tenant pays for PG&E services
* On-site Laundromat in basement with coin-operated
washer & dryer.
* 1 year-minimum lease.
* Offered at 2,350.00 per month
* Security deposit is 2,650.00
Total Move-in cost = 5,000.00
If interested, contact Susie at